HOW TO USE
1. Download the FREE APP, Grill ProbeE, which is available to iOS and Android smartphones.
2.Charge the probe about 1 hour (for better performance) before using. Usually, only charging 10min, to working 5.5 hours.
3.Insert the probe to the meat. Please mind that the insertion depth must beyond the safe line as shown.
4.Open the app on your mobile phone, and click "search" directly which is in the top right of the app (Note: No need to go to the phone's Bluetooth-page to find the probe)
5.Now set temperature to Celsius or Fahrenheit degree. You can set the alarm type to Ring, Vibration, or both Ring and Vibration.
6.Barbecue Mode Settings:
b. Cook Degree
• Barbecue Alarm
• Bluetooth Disconnection Alarm
BARBECUE ALARM: When the food reaches the preset temperature, the smartphone will alarm you to end the progress.
BLUETOOTH DISCONNECTION ALARM: When disconnected, you will receive a message to remind you to reconnect it.
DO NOT need to use the sealing cap: We've upgraded it to a new waterproof version. So now there is no cap on the package. You can clean it directly.
PRECAUTIONS DURING USE
• The depth of the probe which inserted into the food should exceed the safety notch.
• Bluetooth switch button on the probe head cannot be washed with water, but don't worry, there is a sealing cap (included) to protect it well when cleaning.
• Please mind that the barbecue food temperature supports 212℉ max, and oven temperature supports 572℉ max.
• It would be better to charge it for one hour for the first time. Afterwards, you only need to charge it for 5 min. If you cannot find the probe on the app, please tell us and we'll help you.